Wednesday 17 October 2007

Going once, going twice...SOLD!!!

Exercise 1

Surfing at the Christies Web site I've seen Indonesian Art that has been sold to somebody in Amsterdam, Holland, and I found it was very interesting because I never thought about Indonesia further than a touristic place. What an ignorant I am!!!

Another thing that attracted my attention was the Magnificent Jewls that were sold in New York City. And it's not like I'm one of those crazy girls that loves jewls, but because of the extremly high price:38,878,650!!!!!


Exercise2

Looking at the auction Web site eBay I've seen one of my dream cars, the Cadillac Escalade.

It is a huge 4x4 car which I saw for the first time in the USA, and I was marveled by the beauty of the car. My friends say it's ugly and that I'm crazy, but I like it!

Only two people have bid on this item sold by mundaychevrolet. The opening bid was $1, and the current one is $1.50, so I might try it. Who knows? Maybe I get to purchase this car for $3!


For more information click here:


I've also found a great trip for 6 days to Hawaii. I love travelling and learning about other cultures and customs. I usually prefer more cultural destinations, but Hawaii is one of the places I would choose for my honey moon, if I ever get married of course. If not, then I'll go with my friends. I'll have fun anyways!!!


The article doesn't give any information about the opening or the current bid, it only says that it's sold by fundestinations.


For more information click here:


And here:
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/hawaii/flights-to-hawaii.php

No comments: