Thursday 4 October 2007


I can perfectly remember the first time I used the Internet because it wasn't a long time ago.

I don't really like the computers and I don't understand them either, so everytime I had to search for information, I used to do it looking it in different encyclopedias, or asking a friend to look it up for me.

It was about three years ago when I started to learn how to use it. I was in Denver for a whole year and it would be too expensive for me to be calling my family and friends by telephone, so I had to do it. It was an absolutely nightmare at the beginning, and still it's not easy.

I've never used chat rooms and I don't trust buying things online. It might sound ridiculous, but I'm afraid of somebody getting my credit card number and stilling all my money.

No comments: